Andy Lau Everyone is Number One

Friday, November 9, 2007

My Wheel show me how money can fly away...

Last Wednesday I was driving back to Penang after work from KL office.
Hit KL tol Plaza around 7pm++ not driving fast...most of time 110-120km/h...
okok...sometime is 130-140km/h...
...errr...alright I admit it the faster I go is 160km/h...I want to reach Penang early ma...

Traffic quite smooth although is Deepavali eve...may be because I am travel early that night.
Until somewhere near Bukit Merah my back wheel come out very weird sound...
so I am shut down my MP3 and listern carefully...
"what is that shhhuuuuuujooooo~sound come from?"...shit...don't know why...
my back wheel jam by don't know what reason!!!

I slow down my car until 80km/h with double signal and drive to nearest rest station...
...shit shit shit...my right hand real wheel hup spraying out the red oil thing...
Damn I just fix this wheel week ago because the bearing nut spoild now it happen again???

I give my brother a call about this...my stupid brother keep laugh on me...drive slow lor what to do...

I know tolling a car back to Penang are cost me RM200...
I damn kelukut(Stingy) and calculative 1...so drive back slowly lor...
some time the sound make noise I will slow down to 70~60km/h...
when he not making noise and "I forgot" still can go until 110km/h!(lucky the wheel not fall out)

When the time I reaching my house already 10:30pm...
find a place to park my car than me and my family come point here point there...
What else can do? Sleep 1st next day only ask someone to fix it!

So next day my father friend (which use to fix all my family car few year already) come and collect it 2pm...and wooooo...his give my dad a call...
I am damn lucky the car still can drive me back safely to Penang.
When he manage to open the car wheel cover...the whell was just pull out together...

THE...WHEEL...WAS...JUST...PULL...OUT...TOGETHER...WITH...THE...WHEEL...COVER...

...yes...you allow to read it few time and I can told you are not reading wrong...
damn it the whell bearing I replace last week was totally crack to don't know how many piece...
and the brake hub bearing hole already mealt until run out the shape...

...your total bill are RM265 and welcome back again..."
my RM265 fly fly fly away...T^T
ok...at least I still manage to get back Penang safely...
must do more charity thing de...

wait...I haven't pay my montly car installment yet...arrrrggggg!!!

No comments: